This post is short with a proposed lens for your week. I suggest you take this week and notice what you appreciate.
- What behaviors and capability do you appreciate in your colleagues?
- What do you appreciate about the meeting you are attending?
- What do you see on your way to work or as you walk up the path to your home?
- What of your own feelings and ways of thinking do you appreciate?
- What opportunities do you have?
Notice your experience as you identify what you appreciate. How long can you stay in that mode? Do you swing quickly to what you don’t like or what’s missing? Do you appreciate others more easily than yourself? Or vice versa?
How do you feel when you are really appreciating something or some person? How do you feel when you are in judgment?
From which feeling and practice do you think you can create the best results?