Five Distinctions In Our Offering
Expertise—A deep expertise in understanding personalities, human dynamics, and organization politics and play—and, the ability to truly diagnose complex scenarios and provide high-impact solutions.
Truth-Telling—A commitment and the courage to “tell our truth” in service of you and your organization.
Focus—A focus on doing the right work at exactly the right place in your team or organization.
Trust—An ability and track-record for establishing early and deep trust with you and key people on your team.
Practicality—A flexible and practical approach to the work, making good use of your investment of time and financial resources.
How We Will Work With You
We believe that—
- Everything starts with you—the leader—your vision.
- A great team or organization follows your lead.
- Clarity is essential to success—and clarity is not always easy to create.
- Team-building does not necessarily occur in a team meeting.
- Cultures don’t develop because you communicate an intention.
- People don’t easily change the fundamental nature of who they are—awareness, choice, and overcoming resistance are critical to new action.
Our approach is to meet you where you are.
- Start with your lens on the situation and then build a broader understanding through observation and data collection.
- Work with you to craft your vision and intention for the organization.
- Develop a practical plan for engaging, you, your team or organization that will generate a high-impact solution or outcome.
- Become a trusted partner with multiple levels in your organization so that we can be a truly insightful advisor to you.
- Find the right level of engagement that allows us to be effective, yet does not over-reach into the organization or your budget.
“Mary has partnered with me on numerous leadership assignments. We employed her framework of methodically engaging senior leadership teams to clearly define their business priorities and to improve strategic thinking and decision making. The results throughout have been a consistent upgrade in disruptive thinking and a step change in business outcomes.”
“As a leader, Mary has helped me shape or refine my own thinking and utilize my own natural strengths to create positive results.”
“Working with Mary, I not only executed my strategy, but I reset the bar and drove exceptional results.”
“Mary was instrumental in pushing me to work through a review of lifelong experiences, clarification of my leadership style, and a definition of the value which I bring to an organization.”
“Mary is an amazing advisor and strategic thinking partner. She has been instrumental in helping me build strong teams, break down communication barriers, and achieve cross functional alignment to a common goal.”
“Mary provided our commercial organizational with exceptional executive coaching, partnership, and support. Her efforts were critical in helping us navigate the obstacles in achieving our objectives. Our relationship has provided my company and our leadership the insight to achieve remarkable measurable success.”
“Mary is an exceptional business professional who understands how to achieve great results through people. Her creative, practical and direct guidance has helped me transform my firm’s consulting practice from reactive and marginally profitable to a proactive business unit poised for growth and profitability.”